Header Ads

How to Embed Facebook Video in website or blogs 2014

I had been sharing Facebook videos in my blogs and embedding video helps me a lot and it gives less time to posts those videos.

But recently I had noticed that Facebook disabled embedding their video from websites or blogs.

So I need to find an alternative way to do it. Instead of using the <embed> </embed> option I switch in using iframe instead.



How to use iFrame in Embedding Facebook Video?

All you need to know is the Video ID.

Example:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123456789012345

Numbers in Red - 15 character red text is the Facebook ID we need.

Using Iframe

<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" width="580" height="420" frameborder="0"></iframe>

 Just change the video ID of the code given above to the video you want to embed. Change the width and height you desired and your ready to go.

Goodluck everyone! Give us your comments if it works on you.

No comments

Post Top Ad

Post Bottom Ad